Silver Linings Psych remains committed to providing excellent care to both new and existing clients through a HIPPA compliant secured Telehealth platform.
Now more than ever, it is important not only to have compassion, love, and respect for oneself but also for others and their decisions – even when you may disagree.
Here are my TOP 10 tips for getting through this tough time:
1. Refrain from judging others
2. Take deep breaths when you are awake & nap when you are tired
3. Contact someone that makes you smile, then keep smiling
4. Pick a new hobby and make time for it daily
5. Be kind & generous in any way you are able ️
6. Laugh & be silly, as much as you can
7. Get some fresh air Exercise
8. Organize something
9. Talk your mentor or mentee
10. We will be ok. We will be more than ok – if we trust each other to do the best we can with what we have for right now
The sun will rise tomorrow. When it does, it will be a better day… ️I promise.
The content on this website contains links to other third-party websites and resources. The inclusion of these blogs, resources, and links for general information, educational, and convenience purposes only. They do not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, substitute as professional services, serve as a referral or approval by Silver Linings Psych, LLC of any of the opinions expressed or the specific contents of the third-party sites. In addition, Silver Linings Psych bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the third party, external site or specific materials for that of subsequent links. Visiting any of the pages on the Silver Linings Psych website or by contacting any of the therapists at SLP, by e-mail, phone or social media, does not constitute or establish a therapeutic or professional relationship. All liability with respect to actions taken, or not taken based on the contents of this site are hereby expressly disclaimed. The content herein is provided "as is;" no representations are made that the content is error-free.